Saturday, March 19, 2011

Just had to share my newest email from Barbara Schmal. Check it out!

Barbara said:

The cottage food bill# is HB 5007 if you would like to follow it on the House of Representative website.  It is going through other committees.  Here is the website.
 
Teddy Creamer emailed me how the bill will be moving in the next week or so. See below.  I notice the bill has an effective date of July 1, 2011 if passed.
 
Barbara, the PCB now has a bill number.  It is HB 5007.  This bill will have a couple more committee hearings and then go to the floor.  The House and Senate will then decide if they want to take the bill to conference and then for final vote by both Chambers.  I will keep you posted.

Wow! It looks like if the bill gets passed, we may be able to sell baked goods from home this summer! I'll be keeping you all posted!

No comments: